How It Works
Check out our list of frequently asked questions below.
To place a booking, please contact us through e-mail, Facebook or Instagram with date, time, location, number of pax, styling choice and add-ons (if any) together with your name, contact number and e-mail address. We will get back to you in three business days.
1) What is included in a styled picnic?
Styled decor, low picnic table(s), cushions, teepee tent, picnic rugs, cutlery, glassware, plates, napkins, chalkboard for personalised text, fairy lights (evening picnics only). Price includes cleaning fee, two-way delivery, set-up, and tear-down.
Birthday banners, bridal sashes and cake stand included upon request (subject to availability).
2) How many people can you set up for?
At the moment we can style a picnic for up to 20 pax. Get it touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're looking for a quote for more than 10 pax.
3) Where can I have a picnic?
Here's a list of recommended locations:
- Bay East Garden (+$10, picnic permit) ⭐
- East Coast Park ⭐
- Fort Canning Green (subject to approval)
- Kallang Riverside Park
- Labrador Nature Reserve
- Lower Seletar Reservoir Park
- Pasir Ris Park (+$15, location charges)
- Private Rooftop with Mini Pool (329 Changi Rd, +$175.50)
- Sentosa (Siloso or Palawan Beach, +$40) ⭐
- Upper Seletar Reservoir Park (+$15, no trolley access) ⭐
- Indoors (Home/Hotel)
4) What about Botanic Gardens, Marina Barrage or Jurong Lake Gardens?
Styled picnic set-ups with tables and tents are not permitted at the above-mentioned parks.
5) How long is a picnic party for?
Picnic parties are for 2.5 hours for 2 pax (except for Luxe Picnic Package, which is for 3 hours) and 3 hours for 3 pax and up. Additional hours at $50/hr.
6) Are there specific time slots? What is the latest time for a picnic?
We accept bookings from 10am - 10pm. Anything before or after will incur an early-morning or late-night surcharge.
7) Does the price include food and drinks? Can I bring my own?
Prices stated do not include food or drinks (except for High Tea Picnic Party). You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks, but please remember to dispose of them after your party to avoid additional cleaning fees.
8) What happens if it rains? Do I get a refund?
In case it rains when we arrive to set up your picnic, we will do either one of the following:
1) Wait for the showers to pass and delay the start time of your picnic
2) Set up at the nearest available sheltered location within the park
3) Set up at an alternative indoor location, such as your home/hotel/private function room, etc. Pie in the Sky Picnics does not provide indoor venues.
Kindly note we are unable to tear-down and re-set up your picnic if it starts to rain mid-way through your party. No refunds will be provided.
9) Won't the ground be too muddy after wet weather to have a picnic?
We always place a plastic sheet below our picnics so you won't be sitting on soggy ground.
10) How will I find my picnic on the day of my party?
We will be in touch with you on the day of your booking via Whatsapp and pin drop the exact location of your picnic 30 - 45 minutes prior to your start time. The picnic spot is usually not too a long walk from the main entrance/drop-off point of the park and it's highly unlikely you will get lost.